Jenny’s hCG Diet Weight Loss Experience – Day 4

Day four, I had two shakes this morning using the hCG SlimXpress weight loss chocolate shake. At noon I had 4 ounces of albacore tuna and a hand full of lettuce. At 3pm I had another shake for a snack. For dinner I had 4 ounces of steamed prawns and lettuce and half an apple all in a salad.

So today was much harder, as my work team had planned to meet after work for dinner and drinks. Well of course we would plan that and then I would start another diet. I went and everyone kept saying oh you should eat something. What do you say to that? I decided to tell everyone that I am working on make a change that will significantly change my life using the rapid weight loss plan through hCG SlimXpress Tacoma Weight Loss Program. I had several glasses of water and enjoyed the conversation and then came home and had my prawn salad. The other temptation I faced today was that someone had a birthday and there was cake and I did not have even the urge to go get a piece. Thanks to the hCG injections, my cravings are going away.

The HCG injections are getting easier. It has only been four days, but I have lost a few pounds, and I can tell it is affecting how I feel about myself: Negative talk is going away!

I am feeling like I can do this, it isnt going to be easy, but like the little engine said, I think I can. Join me on the journey!

This entry was posted in Weight Loss and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. Zooxiafuricaf
    Posted October 8, 2009 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

hi, you got some very nice posts hereterribly useful and helpful information

2. Roscoe Hunter
    Posted November 3, 2009 at 12:09 am | Permalink

This is great stuff. I’ve been in the field for years, but I’m still learning and this really makes sense.

3. Alexa Rich
    Posted November 11, 2009 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

I’m glad to finally find someone who knows what they are talking about. Good, solid, information is hard to find…and very much appreciated.

4. PENNINGTON30CHRISTINA
    Posted March 2, 2010 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

Various people in every country receive the credit loans from different creditors, because that’s simple and comfortable.

5. anniversary bands
    Posted November 22, 2010 at 6:50 am | Permalink

I just read a few other posts on here. I am pleased I saw it another time. Much appreciated

6. Diamond Anniversary Ring
    Posted November 22, 2010 at 6:51 am | Permalink

Another interesting posting, Great stuff. I wanted to say I just looked over other posts you made and I liked what I saw. Cheers.

7. Medical Center in Florida
    Posted December 28, 2010 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I really like this stuff! Your site have good content and i really like your provided videos.

8. chain saws
    Posted January 4, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

Many thanks for posting this. LOL.

9. chain saw
    Posted January 4, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

Interesting stuff. Good thing I returned another time. Good reading, thanks.

10. 360 Waves
    Posted April 21, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

Blogs We Visit…[...] below the fold you will see some unrelated blogs,however we think are wonderfull blogs worthy of a read [...]…

11. Diana
    Posted March 23, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

I love all the info you have been posted. I have been thinking about going to this Clinic, however, i am doubting it because i dont understand what you eat?? Could you explain this to me …