Jenny’s hCG Diet Weight Loss Experience – Day 1

It seems crazy but I cant wait until tomorrow because I know the change that I am making, beginning tomorrow, is going to change my entire health. Tomorrow will be a milestone because I will have my first appointment with a doctor at hCG Tacoma weight loss clinic, hCG SlimXpress.

I have tried many weight loss programs, from restricting carbohydrates to religious based…even the cabbage-only diet! I have lost weight on most of them, but there was never the total follow through, and I always gained it back. You see the odds are stacked against me; everyone in my family is large. My father died recently at the young age of 75, and many of his health issues were weight-related. I’m a single mom who has a teenage son, also struggling with his weight. This is not only a personal journey; it is a generational shift. Tomorrow those odds change in my favor because of Seattle Weight Loss, HCG SlimXpress, which matches a patient’s desire with a physician’s commitment to reach rapid weight loss using hCG injections and a healthy diet.

I have a confession. I’m nervous about the HCG injections, but the doctor assured me that I will be completely instructed about the process. I understand that there will be hard work on my part, but this time I have a partner and I know I am going to make a difference in my weight and health. Come along for the journey, hang out with me, watch my progress, cheer me on, share my successes and meet me at the victory line. Come back every day and I will keep you posted, Jenny

This entry was posted in Weight Loss and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

15 Comments

1. Carrie Zendejas
    Posted April 1, 2010 at 2:39 am | Permalink

Good job Jenny! I have been on the slimxpress program since Feb7th. I have lost 30lbs as of 3/31/10. I had a couple of days I went off the program when I was on vacation. This is the most weight I have lost in a very long time. I am 50yrs old and am feeling great! 30 more pounds to go. Keep up the good work and thank you for your words of encouragement.

2. Jenny
    Posted April 1, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

That is awesome. I will be 50 soon and I felt like I needed to do this now I was so afraid that I was too old to drop the weight. But I am not YEAH! Keep me posted on your progress. Jenny

3. Gloria
    Posted April 7, 2010 at 2:44 am | Permalink

Jenny,I am a single parent of three and just recently started working with an organization that is absolutely fabulous. It took me months to find this job after being let go from my last job – going through this ‘in-between’ time was extremely difficult on me not only financially, but I ate, ate, and ate without being active, I ate so much, I gained 40 lbs. that I just cannot get rid of. I am hopeful about program and very curious about how it has helped you. I have read your blogs, but cannot view the video (I have a dinosaur computer). My only hesitation is the amount of the financial investment – I am fearful of investing money and not getting results, especially since I just started working again. Can you give me your thoughts?

4. Anderson
    Posted April 11, 2010 at 2:49 am | Permalink

Dude you got some nice tips here why didnt I ran into your blog before IF you some great tips about how to lose weight thanks.

5. Jenny
    Posted April 14, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

Well I that’s a huge consideration. I was out of work for about four years and went back to school. (almost think I should have done the real estate at that point) any way I totally understand the pressures you were under. If you are like me, stress lead to low self worth and low self worth lead directly to the ice cream isle. When i was laid off in 2001 after 9/11 and during the big dot-com debacle I weighed in at close to 160lbs. By the time I found this program I was at 232lbs. I still have a ways to go. I am still digging my way out of the financial hole I dug for myself, but this program has helped me recover my self confidence and my sense of self worth. And I cannot put a price on that for me my weight was a wall. I still have work to do. Still have changes in the works but I do find myself taking more chances. Hope that helped.

6. Weight Loss
    Posted April 29, 2010 at 9:59 am | Permalink

I must say you have done really well (well done) i was looking at the progress and i am amazed.are you still in progress?

7. Jenny
    Posted May 12, 2010 at 12:07 am | Permalink

Well I could not have done it with out HCG SlimXpress – yes still on the program -almost there – need to be stable at my goal for a week and I will feel like I have made it – I was just telling someone that a friend daughter didn’t even recognise me the other day when I stopped by their home, and I see them all the time – just in the last few weeks my body has made some big changes. I was worried because I had stalled, and feel that way again, but i went shopping for clothes the other day, and there has been an definite change in my body make up. I have to take a second glance when i catch my own reflection – its crazy good! Thank you for your kind words.

8. Best Diet Plans
    Posted May 24, 2010 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Hello Jenny ,I agree that ,That is awesome. I will be 50 soon and I felt like I needed to do this now I was so afraid that I was too old to drop the weight. But I am not YEAH!

9. chantay huffman
    Posted September 28, 2010 at 1:30 am | Permalink

hi jenny good job… try the albacore tuna from COSTCO WHOLESALE, their own Kirkland Signature brand,you will be shocked at the difference in quality & texture of the meat…& very disappointed w/chicken of the sea & any other major brand…none come close to COSTCO’s.

10. Cecilia Caradonna
    Posted October 29, 2010 at 3:29 am | Permalink

My brother is doing the hcg homeopathic drops :) so far he is down to the 160s (soo close to 150s) but he read somewhere (online someplace) that the homeopathic drops are safe to take ALL the way through till you lose all the weight you need (no breaks needed) because unlike our INJECTIONS that go into our blood and stay there, the drops are only temporary and so your body never quite builds an immunity. Any comments on this??? thanks!

11. HCG Diet Plan
    Posted November 22, 2010 at 2:43 am | Permalink

Hi Jenny thanks for sharing your experience, I am really amaze by your courage to try the diet. Actually I was thinking of starting the diet too but I am quite concern about the side effects. After learning about your success may be I should take a second consideration ….

12. HCG Diet For Weight Loss
    Posted November 30, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

Hi Jenny, thanks for sharing your experience. You success really inspire me to start the diet. Before I really get into this weight loss business can you let me know whether there are any site effect related to this diet.

13. Emery Lovan
    Posted January 8, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

All I want to do, is to share with you an all organic 5000 year old method for totally stopping wild hair reduction and growing back a fuller healthier head of hair-without side outcomes All for pennies on the dollar Listen I know you are skeptical and heck, you might not believe me and that’s fine with so a lot rubbish available it’s organic to be skeptical! I necessarily mean even Rogaine and procepia are unpredictable and come with a host of side effects too lengthy to mention.

14. HCG Diet
    Posted April 2, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

HCG is the hormone produce by women during pregnancy, so is the diet also good for man?

15. Jose Vongvivath
    Posted April 19, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Everybody would adore to include a set of six pack abs that they can flaunt during summer appropriate? Here are several straightforward actions that having a little aid you are able to have the same outcomes as every person else having a six pack. Very first off is finding on an honest diet plan at slightest. If you can rough out a diet for a month you may be surprised at what you are going to appear similar to with the best exercises routine. That is one of the most ways to obtain six pack abs other than it can also be the hardest to stick with. Currently keep the calorie intake low, that is a big fraction of it.